04 March 2006

Peluqueria

Finally decided to go to a Peluqueria and get my hair cut. There’s one just around the corner from my house that’s for Cabelleros(guys) and it’s a one man show. He’s pretty young and tells me he almost went to America to perform Flamenco. He plays the Cahon (percussive instrument of Flamenco style music). So we’re talking about that and he puts on a Flamenco music CD. Thus I end up having my haircut to a flamenco beat as my hairdresser clacks the scissors to the rhythm. It was interesting.

Going to try and go to Toledo again tomorrow. Luckily it’s supposed to be raining in all of Spain until Monday. It just started about an hour ago. Fantastic. :)

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read this! Looks like the haircut turned out good, though! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home