21 February 2006

Bah!

Well, as I'd learned a few weeks ago, many of the college workers on a form of a strike. This usually means that I can't use the computer labs or library 2 days a week. This week it's 3 days. I also learned that the professors without tenure are also on strike, so no class for me today or thursday. So in summation, no internet, no library, no teachers, no class. That's all.

On the up side, found a new intenet cafe that's much much closer, a little cheaper, let's me use my laptop, and doesn't have smoking. Except that I'm still paying, it's almost a Godsend.

So that this is not an entirely wasted post, I will leave you with this slightly amusing tidbit. I happened to be bored a few days ago. After looking at my reflection in our sugar bowl, I wondered if I could distort a picture similarly in photoshop. Well, not exactly....

Here's me:and here's Tal...I mean me...distorted...

5 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Good job!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Grant Hutchins said...

I wonder if Tal would look like you if he was run through the "pinch" filter

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i thought you couldn't look any scarier....hah!

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's absolutely hilarious. I've had at least 5 people come up to me and ask if I'd seen your blog.

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha I'm glad you've put your time in Spain to good use =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home