29 May 2006

Still have off days...

This is from a while ago, but I figured I'd put it up. Still remember that cursed day...

Argh

So yesterday was an off day. Couldn’t believe how many mistakes I was making and how little I was understanding. I can’t even remember some of the stupid things I said. For just a sampling…

I got up out of a chair and all of my joints cracked. Sonia thought I was dying, but I said not to worry, my knees and my screws always do that. Should have been ankles (tornilla, tobillo). I knew that Oscar had founded the adsis house in Chile. We were talking about that and I asked him when he melted the house (fundir, fundar). Later when working with their computers, I tried to say something about how XP worked with externals, I something completely unintelligible came out that was neither English nor Spanish. I have no idea… It went on from there. This, of course, is in addition to the habitual grammatical errors, using el when I should use la, or incorrectly conjugating my verbs. Sometimes I’m just back to square one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home